Let’s review today’s topic! You may take this quiz twice.
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Read the sentences and move the correct word to the right column.
I’m glad to hear Jenny’s aunt got __________. So now she can leave the hospital.
My boss asked me to talk with him today, I'm hoping I’ll get __________.
Did you hear the exciting news? Jason and I got __________! He proposed last night!
I got __________ last year! Do you want to see my wedding photos?
Grandma can’t get __________ by herself, so every morning a nurse helps her.
Jason got __________ by selling used cars to the people in his neighbourhood.
Don’t eat food you found on the floor! That’s an easy way to get __________.
I tried to get __________ teacher, but no schools are hiring.
Tom got a lot __________ last night, so I think the doctors are going to operate.
I can’t believe the Johnsons got __________. I thought they loved each other.
Rewrite the underlined words using the correct form of “get”+ (word) so that they have the same meaning. (You can use some of the phrases more than once)
2. My English pronunciation is improving.
3. I started working as a teacher in a high school.
4. It is taking a long time for him to recover and he can’t leave his bed yet.
5. The employee received more money after two years at the company.
6. The snowstorm started yesterday and it’s snowing more heavily today.
7. I don’t have a good relationship with my brother. We always argue.