Welcome to the General English program!
The General English program focuses on integrating skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing with pronunciation and grammar components. This is the Elementary (A2) level and the complete course is 10 weeks. Students can join at the beginning of each week.
*All prices are in USD.
Upon completion of this program, the student will:
- acquire grammar and vocabulary needed for written and spoken communication
- improve written and spoken accuracy
- acquire the language proficiency needed to move up to the next level and/or enter an academic program
- acquire and practice functional/everyday language
- improve fluency
- improve pronunciation
- develop and improve reading skills
- develop and improve listening skills for gist and detail
- gain knowledge of a variety of topics as presented in this course